2015年7月9日星期四

DFO fans

Damn it, Jerry! You know I usually love dem curves, but you had one quest! And you abandoned it! Muscle weighs more then fat I think he just gained more muscle that why he ended up weighing more jerry make me proud man keep it up I don't say fail success in my eyes long as he keeps it up also a lot of other factors water weight etc buy DFO Gold . I think it was a positive successful journey he should continue. To be honest. I thinkg they are fooling us. This was meant to happen.

It's not that bad and you're improving on it. Honestly you don't look it. You look more in the range of 220 pounds. Keep working at it! Don't lose hope DFO Gold , Jerry! These things take time- I believe in you! Please don't forget to rest and drink lots of water whether we get those discounts or not. That goes for all of you guys and gals at Neople. Keep working on that body. A healthy Jerry is a happy jerry. I'm sure he will get the weight off eventually. It's never easy to lose weight. Updates Shmupdates, I want you to get healthy and strong Jerry T-T I hope you get to your weight goal regardless of discounts or updates. I, and other DFO fans, are here to support you! Guys, seriously, we do not care about the discount at all, the only thing is, ALL OF YOU GO TO THE F*** BED AND RELAX, you guys need sleep. You do know that they do sleep right? The office is open certain hours and translating a game from Korean to english doesn't require overtime hours lol this game can run on my phone doesn't take much to develop.  says it doesnt take much time to develop, gap between Alpha and beta was 9 months.

JERRY!!!!!!! tell us when the ranked pvp arena is coming out!!!!! We still love you and ad 17 bucks (the costme set would likely cost 12-14 alone).

没有评论:

发表评论