2015年7月5日星期日

Final Fantasy XIV coming to mobile next year

I still play and i have fun doing so. How about telling folks where to get the KI's for the /sitchair ??? Okay? You buy them with conquest points from each of the three nations. How active is the community on this game still? Which servers have the most active populations? Laksmi still has some good end game linkshells other severs have higher populations. Game is still great. This game still going ?? It's a disappointment  cheap FFXIV gil .

Yes, come back in a year and ask same question and it may be a different answer. The June Login Campaign kicks off this Wednesday and features the brand-new Poroggo Coat!  Not free login campaign, just login campaign. Does anyone have the scoop on Final Fantasy XI coming to mobile next year? What to expect FFXIV gil ? Another free login Campaign? I see nothing on this link about free login. Just the monthly login campaign details. Still a better game than FFXIV. I think differently, I don't have to wait hours on end for a party, or spend hours farming for gil. Yeah I used to feel that ffxi was better than ffxiv but the more into it I go the more I realize just how outdated and old ffxi is now.

 The struggle was the whole point. 6 man parties were the best, you just couldnt play a pointless class like lolbst back then. 11 had a feeling of accomplishment like any other. I've stuffed with everything in 11. Been playing since 2002. Yea I miss the 6 man parties at the dunes and biffing it on the boat to Muhara. But I like the new stuff to. It has been and always will be my favorite game. I'll be sad to see it end someday. I'm playing ESO now. The Japanese better come up with a new good MMO, quick! no not anymore it use to be, but i can hardly stand XI anymore just a game for whiny azz noobs.  I bought FFXIV from flipkart.(http://www.flipkart.com/realm.../p/itmdmnw5gjwy2jzw...), registered my product on PSN using the code which came with it but still can't play the game.

All the information provided on the squire-enix site seems to be useless, I've tried everything but can't make this OTP thing work even after installing the software token from play store(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details...). It asks for a registration password which I'm not aware of. My game is already registered as shown in the screenshot below. Kindly help.

没有评论:

发表评论