2019年9月24日星期二

HTVRont Vinyl Transfer Paper worked perfect for t shirt

Great HTVRont Vinyl Transfer Paper Vinyl for the price. I love the variety of colors they have. Good quality vinyl. Great product for the price! Better than some of the name brands out there! I used this for bachelor/bachelorette party shirts and it worked perfectly! Super easy to weed and irons on easily with a heat press. The color variety is nice. I like the Teflon sheet that comes with it. I heated my designs for 15 seconds at 315 peeled the transfer sheet off hot. It's flexible and soft and similar to the name brand stuff. Came beautifully packaged with a great mix of colors. Although I found the HTV a little difficult to weed (very sticky to pull excess off), it adhered to the garment beautifully. Doesn't feel bulky. I love working with this Vinyl Transfer Paper! Easy Weed, looks great, some really bright colors - looks amazing on tote bags. I absolutely love this vinyl. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality for the price. I will be ordering more. This cut and weeded perfectly on my Cricut.

 HTVRont Vinyl Transfer Paper worked perfect for me. After cutting, the product was very easy to apply and seems like it will last a long time. Just remember to test your cut settings because it took me a few tries before I got it right. Great Vinyl Transfer Paper that Weeds Easily and has great instructions & videos! This HTV showed up on time and was pretty flat and not rolled up like others I have bought. It weeds great and comes with good printed directions as well as links to good Youtube videos. I am new so don't have much iron on vinyl experience beside the Cricut brand. But I have used this three times now and each time has worked perfectly. I was shocked by how quickly the iron on went. With the Cricut brand, I had to use more pressure and keep the iron on much longer than these. I love the amount of different color options with this one and the quality of the vinyl is great. I plan on making a few shirts for a girls trip coming up and this will be perfect. I'm so glad I got these!

This is my first time using  HTVRont Vinyl Transfer Paper. I used 3 colors for a shirt. I wasted one piece at first because I cut it on the wrong side. Although both sides feel slightly different, it wasn't exactly obvious which side the transfer tape was on because it wasn't shiny like I'm used to. But when I got the Best Heat Transfer Paper right, it was good. It's a bit hard to see the cuts on the vinyl side when weeding but it weeded very smoothly and easily with the help of some light or simply looking at the flip side. The vinyl is just as soft as the name brand. The transfer tape side could be a little more durable though because my weeding tool poked a couple holes in it. I layered the design onto a shirt without any issues at all and it came out really nice! I haven't washed the shirt yet but I'll update my review when I do to say how it held up in the wash.

We needed this for shirts for our girls and to make gifts for family (too many birthdays and anniversaries in one month!) it worked great! No issues transferring or cutting! Most of the time I’ll order vinyl and it’ll have an issue either cutting or applying and both were easy with this! I really like this vinyl. I definitely will order more.  This is what I always wanted very easy to use and can make many creative designs. Even though it says it’s unprintable I cut it a little so it can fit in the printer and i printed it went very well ! I just received mine, package wonderfully, the colors are awesome. Seems like it is very durable. I hope to use within the next week and will update then. I am working on projects for a birthday bash in July. I now have to scramble to order from Siser branded companies to get more HTV here in time for me to finish the projects to post the giveaway bags before the party gets started. It's put me in a huge time crunch that shouldn't have happened. Do not waste your time or money... there are better brands out there at pretty much the same prices. Buyer beware. So I am very eerie to order anything other that siser but gave this a try. It worked great read the instructions and you will do great.

没有评论:

发表评论