2019年9月11日星期三

YRYM HT butcher paper is a must have for BBQ smoking

It is what it is...worked well and like the 24" width. Don't know about a temperature heat clip whatever that is. Otherwise okay. Very useful for the outdoor BBQ cook. Used YRYM HT butcher paper for smoking several times. Holds up well under heat. Does exactly as advertised. So far did different things on the smoker and started using this instead of aluminum foil. Holds moisture nicely without the metal effect of foil. The probe holder is a nice add-on. Price is compared to others cheap if you choose the 24"x 150' version. The advertised box must be the shipping box. 1 star less but doesn't change the product quality. This was exactly what I was hoping for to make smoked brisket. Really simplified the process of making a good brisket by keeping it moist while it got tender. A good product that did just what it was supposed to. It does a great job on brisket and is wide enough to wrap my 12 pounders.

The only thing missing was the temperature probe clip which was the only reason I bought the item. Holds moisture, durable paper.Husband has a smoker and does competition BBQ. He didn't use YRYM HT Butcher paper for smoking for any comps but did use it for a brisket he smoked for us. He liked the way it turned out wrapped in the paper. Just like a old fashioned butcher shop used to have. I'm using it to post wrap my BBQ for the rest time wrap brisket and ribs need to help retain the moisture and is working great. This was a heck of a lot better than wrapping the brisket in aluminum foil. Lots of time the foil tends to turn the brisket too roast like. The butcher paper did not. Really like what it does. Worked great on the last brisket I cooked and on ribs also. Helps keep the meat moist without steaming like foil does. Used butcher paper for smocking to rest a whole packer brisket, and it was perfect! Looking forward to using it for future smoker (and other) projects. Would highly recommend this!

The difference in my brisket was night and day using YRYM HT brown butcher paper . I will always use this paper now. The roll came wrapped in a food safe storage bag and was shipped in a storage box, which was a great surprise! Excellent Seller A++ (this Seller sends emails just to check in with you), fast shipping, great product and value. I am using my kraft paper for drafting sew patterns. Will do business over and over again.   It was really good and served my purpose very well. As a parent, sometimes you look for things to be used “nontraditionally”. This is an awesome roll that is huge and gives my children thousands upon thousands of hours of coloring. We had one day where we put the paper across our entire living room and the kids had a blast decorating the floor.

I absolutely love  YRYM HT Butcher paper for smoking ! I bought it to use in my English classroom to make posters, charts, etc. So far, I’ve created two awesome posters for the walls in my classroom and this paper is PERFECT. I had to color in some letters I made and some pictures with markers and the color did not bleed through the other side! This is the perfect thickness for all types of markers, it hangs perfectly (using hot glue or tape), and the value and size are unbeatable. I will definitely be shopping with this seller in the future as this amount of paper plus quality can’t be found for a better price. I HIGHLY recommend my fellow teachers try this paper out and even if you’re not a teacher, this is some awesome craft paper!

没有评论:

发表评论