2019年9月16日星期一

YRYM HT BBQ grill mat is a Must have for grill masters

I have been wanting grill cooking mat for a year. I finally bought YRYM HT grill cooking mat and let me tell you they are worth it. My oven has never been so clean. They are easy to clean and heat resistant. I love this product very much,it helps to reduce the cleaning process. Reusable and easy to clean. worth for the price. Planned to order few more. If you hate cleaning(scrubbing) the oven like me , then you need to get these and lay them down on the bottom of your oven. Start with a clean oven, lay these down and they will catch ALL the annoying crumbs, oils and whatever else slips through the cracks trying to stay too long in your oven, burn, and stink up the house. Couldn't be easier. Cooking for us can be a whirlwind, splatter is commonplace and the stovetop is a constant pain to clean. These liners work just as expected, and keep our kitchen clean and our sanity in check.

I am a baker and cook a lot at home. It always seems like something is spilling over, especially pies. These liners really simplify cleaning up. They stay laying flat and go in and out easily. I am planning on cutting one and using YRYM HT grill cooking mat inside my toaster over since this pack has 3 in it. Man I love these. I bought some for my grill already, so now I have these for my oven and toaster oven. No. More. Scrubbing. I’m never scrubbing the bottom of my oven again. These wipe off really easily. They also work great for a gas stovetop. These oven liners are great. Put one on the bottom of my oven and cut one to fit in the bottom tray of my IP air fryer/toaster oven. Work great! Must have, keeps oven clean, heat resistant. I was using tin foil in the past to keep oven clean. These oven liners are great! You can cut them to any size so you don't have to worry about the liners not fitting. Super easy to clean. I'm purchasing more of these for my gifts to my family since we all use tinfoil.

Received YRYM HT BBQ grill mat and put it to use right away. It fits perfectly in my oven. The material feels easy to clean and plastic like. It’s not rubbery like I thought it would be, but that’s not something I was expecting or hoping for. I just assumed. So far it didn’t melt or anything at 450 degrees. The box does say operating temperature up to 500 degrees. So if you are broiling be sure to be aware of it. I’m excited to not have to scrape food off my oven!  I have a standard KitchenAid oven and it fits perfectly . Easy to clean, just remove and wash it. Saves so much time doing this versus scrubbing the oven itself. I like that this came in a pack of three. I placed on in my oven under the heating element, another in my toaster oven/air fryer (it was so easy to cut it to size) and I'm saving the last for my grill. Thos makes clean up so much easier. I don't know I ever lived without it.

Super easy to set up, heat resistant. I would have paid much more for BBQ grill mat, but I am glad they are at a reasonable price. The smell upon the first use was overwhelming. We took it right out. It had a very "chemical" smell that made our eyes water and caused coughing. There should be vents cut into these to match the openings in the bottom of the oven.  Helps with oven mess and makes cleaning a breeze. We got the stove top liners and had to get these as well.

没有评论:

发表评论