2019年9月19日星期四

where to buy butcher paper for smoking meat and brisket

To keep my spareribs together while. Applying rub and keeping kitchen space clean for rest off meal. Used in the final phase of smoking brisket. Great flavor and taste. I bought this to wrap packages. Love it as an alternative to kraft butcher paper roll. Came quickly and it’s great paper. Cuts easily when I slide scissors down it. A nice thickness and weight. The butcher paper worked like a charm. My brisket came out beautiful. I used this product for the first time on a brisket and on ribs. Works great! No more aluminum foil. Bought this for my dad when he made his 14 lb brisket and it worked perfectly for him. I used this on a brisket that i smoked and OMG. It is much better than foil!

YRYM HT butcher paper roll was exactly what I expected. Works great for smoking meat. Grate butcher paper, very good quality. I use this for product for wrapping brisket, perfect. I use butcher paper for smoking Brisket and Pork Shoulders on the smoker instead of foil to wrap the meat. It keeps meat moist and allows the meat to rest with out over cooking. It's also great for serving BBQ on. The butcher paper is Great quality and the follow up by the seller is greatly appreciated as it shows they care if they are doing a Great job. I will gladly purchase this product from this seller again. i smoked a pork butt and a brisket with this paper and wow,... the bark was more pronounced than with foil. Bark will have a slightly crispier texture. I love it.  The only reason i gave it a 4 star was because your packaging of item was horrible. the packing tape wasn't holding with just one piece and the item was obviously rolling around which didn't hurt the item but more packing needed to be used . Other than that., A+.

I think the price is very reasonable and the butcher paper for smoking is easy to work with. I used it cooking a brisket and was happy with the results. I have to give it four stars because, I have only used it one time. Love this paper for long, slow smoked bbq. Preserves the bark and keeps the meat very moist.. I highly recommend this butcher paper and will definitely buy more. Exactly what I need for the meats for my smoker. Works great. I am a home BBQer and the size and price of this works well. Not to big for storage and reasonable price. The paper quality is also first rate. Bought this for my husband's new smoker, made burnt ends and they turned out amazing! I was very satisfied with the product, I used it for a Brisket. The Brisket came out very tender. Great product, we used it to wrap meat in for smoking on a traeger grill. The meat was moist and juicy. Perfectly cooked.

I use butcher paper for smoking to wrap my briskets when I am smoking them. Item is as described. Good product delivered on time.  Great paper for smoking meat or processing meat. The ribs turned out!!! I highly recommend this product! This was our first time smoking a brisket (and we did it in the oven) and it turned out great. Since it was our first time, this is the only butcher paper we’ve used but it worked out well. We didn’t need such a large roll but that was the only way to purchase it online and no local shops had any. Overall, pleased with this product. I misread the description. There is no waxy side. I lost a lot of fat on my brisket from soaking into the paper. A bit disappointed but it still came out GREAT. Will buy again. Made pork ribe for a birthday party and after 3 hours on the pit wrapped them in the butcher paper for another 1 1/2 hrs. Ribs turned out juicy and tender. Didnt taste like "roast" like it does in foil.

没有评论:

发表评论