2019年9月10日星期二

YRYM HT grill cooking mat works great for grilling veggies

I have not used YRYM HT barbecue grill mats yet on my gas grill, but needed to make some cookies and decided to try these. I usually use a Silpat non stick mat, so I did a batch on each type mat. I was afraid the grill mat may get a little hotter or burn the bottoms of the cookies. They worked great! I make a lot of cookies so these will really come in handy. They completely release the cookies and clean with just a wipe of a damp paper towel. They came rolled up in a box and I was concerned they would not lie down, but in a few days they were completely flat. Got barbecue grill mats cause I hate cleaning small drops and messes out of my toaster oven. They were too big to fit in as they were so I measured and cut them to size and have got to say I am impressed with how well they hold up. They're super easy to hand wash or throw in the dishwasher. I've used them up to 475 degrees and no problems.


I grilled really thick chicken breasts on YRYM HT grill cooking mat and could not believe how juicy they came out and remained juicy even for leftovers. i love bbq chicken but it usually comes out dry. YRYM HT barbecue grill mats keep the bbq clean and food juicy! We like to see the sear marks on our meat. To our surprise, the salmon we cooked on it came out perfect and had sear marks. It’s also very easy to clean!They still look and work like new even though I have used them at least a dozen times.These mats are great. I began using these on my grill for vegetables and now use them for all of my grilling. I find myself using my grill to cook many more things due to the ease of use of these wonderful sheets. While the sheets themselves don’t clean up very easy , it makes maintaining the grill much easier! Food has the same great taste (if not better) and you still have grill marks without the charring.


We bbq'd ribs and corn on cob and some hot dogs on and off the YRYM HT barbecue grill mats .. Taste was the same the corn cooked much better on the grill mat as did the hotdogs. I loved the ribs better off the mat as you get that bbq'd taste more. The only thing with the mat is you dont get the stripe bbq look so i just put onto grill off mat just a minute before pulling them and ya never know difference. I love that its super easy clean up. Just wipe it down till the next bbq. I recommend these for sure. Theres 5 to a pack too! They also come in 2 colors... Black and Gold. Of course i chose gold.When I used this grill mat to grill the fish, it did a great job, making it convenient for me.even I don't even need to use my grill.It's also easier to be clear.It's pretty cheap on average.Very nice.


The grill cooking mat is easy to use, easy to clean, food doesn't stick to it, but the best part is the fish is great.It's moist and it tastes good.It's definitely worth buying.It feels like you can't roast fish without it. The grill mat is great for protecting glasstop range. also good to line floor of oven for easy cleaning. Love using these for grilling veggies like Bok Choy. Minimizes flareups and prevents it from falling through. Used them for duck once too and that worked well - still flared up around the edges, but kept the meat from getting singed (have to be careful getting it off though). This works!! And i used it on my gas grill. Easy to clean just flemsy. I washed it and there were creases from where it was kinda folded over but i will buy more for the summer.

没有评论:

发表评论